Imagine if all the devices in your life could connect to the Internet? Not just computers and smartphones, but also lights, doors, door bells, cameras, windows, window blinds, appliances and more.
ZeroWire is a wireless security and interactive Smart Home system that delivers convenient home automation to fit your needs. Natively supporting Wi-Fi and Zwave commnunication, ZeroWire is compatible with an extensive number of wireless devices.
Offering lifestyle-enhancing control of lights, locks and thermostats, in addition to professional security, ZeroWire enables convenient remote management via Smartphones and tablets, or simply by using the integrated, voice-guided keypad
Delivering home safety & comfort
Zerowire™ equipped with the UltraSync™ mobile app lets you be always in control from anywhere, any time. Available for both iOS and Android devices, UltraSync offers an intuitive interface with advanced capabilities, so users can easily initiate system actions and react to disturbances all from their mobile device:
- Whether you are at home or away, the doorbell camera sends alerts to your smartphone when visitors arrive. It lets you talk to visitors through its speaker and microphone, and can even record suspicious activity, day or night, around your door or entryway.
- Your home can be ready for you at just the right time by automatically turning on lights and unlocking doors as you arrive, using the geo-location technology in your UltraSync connected™ smart home system paired with GPS.
- Make sure the kids got home on time or check in on contractors, all through live streaming video via UltraSync™ indoor/outdoor cameras or with push messages. Set your home to automatically close the garage, lock doors and turn off lights with the push of a button, all from the comfort of your bed.
- The smart home solution brings family caregivers new abilities to stay intimately connected, creating the most mutually secure and comfortable environment.
- Your connectivity is secured at all times, using end-2-end encrypted communication with VPN technology and has been designed and built in accordance with the Privacy by Design principles (GDRP).