Interlogix NX-8-BO-FG NX-8 Alarm Control Panel Board.
NX-8 Control Panel Overview
The NetworX line of control panels represents a full-featured security system that uses advanced technology for burglary, fire and environmental detection. A highly flexible security option that is both easy to install and simple to use, NetworX control panels can accommodate smaller residential applications up to the most demanding commercial security needs.
Offering up to eight standards hardwire zone inputs, the control panels also provide four programmable outputs that can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system events. The modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure and adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy. With the addition of a Z-Wave enabled cellular module, with service from Alarm.com, control of automated lights, door locks, thermostats and more are available using almost any Web-enabled device.
Users can conduct quick and easy on-site programming with alphanumeric keypads and a menu-driven text interface. Off-site programming is also available with DL-900 software for Windows.
- Flash memory microprocessor
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Accommodates multiple user codes from 8 up to 240
- Up to 8 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays and feature selections for each partition
- Up to 512-event history log that provides the date, time, event and user number
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- 2-wire or 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- CP-01 2000 compliant
datasheet : NX-8-BO-FG