At a glance
Efficient badge printing at your fingertips
Designed for small-to-medium sized businesses, the DTC1250e provides maximum efficiency in a sleek, user-friendly design. this is printer is vertually maintenance-free and prints full-color, plastic ID and technology cards on a budget. The DTC1250e adds a level of convenience to easily print what you need, no matter whether you choose from the easy (EZ) all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaner or the more economical and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons. The built-in Swift ID badging application enables you to create ID badges in seconds without having to install any additional software. With its intuitive design providing instant system status through color-changing buttons and edge-to-edge printing capabilities, the DTC1250e is the industry’s first printer with inline card printing and technology card encoding with a single connection using USB or the optional Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity.
The DTC1250e offers the following built-in and optional features:
– A dual-sided printing module that enables you to add additional company or cardholder information as needed.
– A Wi-Fi accessory for Ethernet-enabled printers, allowing you to print anywhere, anytime.
– Choose from either the easy-to-use all-in-one ribbon cassette (EZ ribbons) or the more economical and eco-friendly refill ribbon (ECO ribbons) option.
– An optional iCLASS SE® encoder that enables your printer to be compatible with the HID secure identity ecosystem. This includes the ability to program the HID PACS data into the printer. The encoder provides an additional layer of security to your identity program by allowing for processing of Secure Identity Object (SIO) data, and enabling the printer to become a Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) endpoint.
– Optional internal server for secure printing over a network, enabling distributed card issuance in seconds.
– Optional technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SE® or MIFARE®) or simple mag stripe and prox cards as needed.
– Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature, ideal for creating temporay ID cards, such as visitor badges.
– Ability to print on a variety of card thicknesses to create simple loyalty cards as thin as 9 mm, or access control badges as thick as 40 mm.
- Fastest printer in its class (225 prints per hour)
- High-quality output – Simple, reliable and affortable photo ID card personalization delivering a new level of durable, great-looking credentials.
- Simple plug-and-play thanks to an intuitive user-focused design
- Convenient and cost-effective badge design application
- End-to-End Control, flexibility and security – The optional iCLASS SE® encoder can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish.
- Secure data sent to printer with AES-256 decryption.
datasheet : frgo-44261-1-en-za
|Physical dimensions||165 x 140 x 140 mm|
|Net weight||275 g|
|Shipping weight||325 g|
|Operating temperature||18 to 27°C|
|Relative humidity||20 to 80% noncondensing|